Knowledge is Power

For as long as I can remember the words "knowledge is power" have been stuck with me. I have always enjoyed learning because the more I know the more I can relate to people in conversation and I have always enjoyed that. Another reason why I like the phrase knowledge is power is because I think it represents the idea that the only way to create change is to know the issues going on in the first place. I enjoy being informed not only to connect with people but to also educate myself in order to know the issues going on in the world. If I know the issues going on in the world it gives me the power to do something to fix the issues. 
In the image, there is half a brain and half a lightbulb. I used this image because it represents to me that knowledge and ideas are directly correlated. If we use our knowledge to create ideas we can use our knowledge as power to create a better world with our ideas.

Photo URL: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/35/10/fd/3510fde9ffb75ed4c651ee5e26988614.jpg 


Comments

Popular Posts