Leadership Communication

Since I have started working, I have had two managers that are completely opposite. One manager always placed blame, focused more on deadlines instead of the work that needs to be done to meet those deadlines, and rather than helping my manager watched and demanded orders from all employees. It was very hard to work with this manager and enjoy my work at the same time. The manager set a tone in the workplace where everyone working did not enjoy being around the manager. My other manager listened to us and helps us with our work, we always got it done by the deadlines, did not blame anyone, and overall created a great work environment where all workers enjoyed working for and with this manager. I definitely prefer working with my second manager and think all managers and leaders act the same way as my second manager.

Comments

Popular Posts