Telling Tales

Hello, my name is Emily Townsend and I am going to share a story with you about myself.

When I was younger my mother and father bought me a fish, we named it Fishy Fish, it was a very clever name. Fishy Fish lived for 5 years, or so I thought. I prided myself in having a fish for 5 years I would tell my friends and I would use it in the two truths and a lie game and everyone would guess the fish, I would tell them they were wrong, little did I know they were right. My mom kept switching out the fish when they died so that I would think it was the original Fishy Fish all along, it was not until a couple years ago when my mom told me the truth. I did not have one Fishy Fish over 5 years, but I had 9 Fishy Fishes over 5 years. Anyways the moral of the story is do not do this to your future children because they will look like a fool once they found out they did not have the same fish for 5 years.

Comments

Popular Posts